We are currently on the hunt for a Paid Digital Marketing Specialist and a Digital Marketing Intern.
Please see below for more information on the positions available:
Paid Digital Marketing Specialist
You live and breathe all things beauty, fashion, lifestyle and wellness and stay on top of trends by devouring the latest glossies and trawling social media.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, opinionated and effervescent beauty junkies with an eye of detail and great attention to detail.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- You are proficient in the main SEO software; google search console, google analytics
- Experience with the analysis of site architecture, on-page/on-site environments, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience managing budgets
- High level of computer literacy using a range of programs including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Adwords, Google Analytics, Shopify and Klaviyo
- The ability to write direct response ad copy that sells
- Database management experience
Tasks & responsibilities
- Digital Marketing — Plan and manage regular EDM’s
- Paid Search - Google Adwords, PPC, SEM
- Paid social - Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat
- Configuring Google Analytics for accurate data collection
- Creating content marketing strategies to support SEO objectives
- SEO (Indexing, Content and Keyword research)
- SEM (Quality Score, Ad variation, Keyword research)
This position will be based on the Gold Coast working closely with the Creative Director and Content Editor. This role would best suit someone who is able to pivot quickly depending on what the day looks like.
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV, portfolio, hourly/daily rate expectations and preferred days to email@example.com – only successful applicants will be contacted.
You must be set up with your own laptop. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Digital Marketing Intern
You will be working alongside our existing team to spread the a-beauty word and increase brand awareness through various means.
Qualifications & experience
- Knowledge and use of Shopify
- Experience managing various social media platforms
- Experience in writing/sub-editing
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Klaviyo
- Graphic design, photography and video production is advantageous but not essential
- SEO knowledge and use of keywords
- Paid Digital Media experience
This position will be based on the Gold Coast at our office in Bundall. Applicants are required to have their own laptop for use in the office.
This position would be well suited to a university student looking to gain experience in their chosen field.
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org – only successful applicants will be contacted.