Gritty Pretty's Editor-in-Chief shares her favourite Australian products
The cosmetics industry has built a somewhat problematic reputation in recent years for questionable ingredients and misleading marketing claims.
We believe it’s our mission to clear up a few misconceptions. There are a number of companies out there toting all-natural formulations who still infuse potentially harmful additives into their formulas. There are also others that claim to be 100% certified cruelty-free or organic, but really may not be as much, even if claimed otherwise.
Here at a-beauty, we’re committed to only partnering with Australian brands that are helping to clean up the industry, which is why we only stock:
- Products 100% committed to a cruelty-free industry
- Companies committed to a more sustainable market
- Organisations transparent and honest about their formulation lists
Our range of bath oils are included amongst this list, and can support:
- Extra hydration
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks, scars and acne marks
- Sooth irritated conditions like eczema and itchiness
Not sure what to look for?
- If you suffer from dry or dehydrated skin, consider an oil that includes coconut, jojoba, or hemp seed oil for extra moisture
- Neroli oil for those with acne concerns for its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties
- Argon oil for those wanting to reduce the appearance of stretch marks
Ready to jump into the world of oils? Check out our growing range – every product, brand, and company we partner with is guaranteed to be supporting a kinder, cleaner, safer cosmetics world.