Gritty Pretty's Editor-in-Chief shares her favourite Australian products
Among the many superfoods and raw formulas on the market that can contribute to better outer and inner health, we love:
- Apple cider vinegar: Full of good bacteria, apple cider vinegar is a great way to support your digestive tract, which has a direct influence on your outer and mental health.
- Coconut oil: Rich in fatty acids and a vegan source of saturated fat, coconut oil contributes to natural hydration levels and glowing skin.
- Turmeric: Recognised for anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is a concentrated spice that has been found to have a direct effect on the appearance of our skin.
Instead of having to remember to fit each of these superfoods into your diet every day, we recommend taking them in a:
- Tablet: An easy-to-take capsule can be scheduled into either your morning or night routine. This is a simple, tasteless way to reap their benefits.
- Powders: A powder can be blended seamlessly into smoothies, coffees and soups. This can be an easy way to target your wellness from the inside out if you’re not a fan of taking tablets.
Have you been wanting to up your beauty game? Targeting inner and outer health is the best way to achieve your best glow and state of mind.