Gritty Pretty's Editor-in-Chief shares her favourite Australian products
Whether we’re looking at a potential partnership with a cosmetic line, skincare or personal fragrance set, every collection on our shelves must first be examined for its:
- Business model: We only work with Australian-made brands who are committed to a cleaner, kinder, more sustainable beauty industry.
- Business practices: Ethical products, processes and packaging are the name of our game.
Only once each has been tried, tested and examined by our industry experts will we offer it to our community. Why? We value transparency and honesty, and believe that we can only recommend a product honestly once we have tried it ourselves.
Some of our favourite ingredients that have made it over the line include:
- Sweet almond oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids.
- Avocado oil nourishes, moisturises and supports natural healing.
- Macadamia oil moisturises, regenerates and softens the skin.
We are committed to providing a kinder, cleaner, more conscious, more diverse industry, so we’re continually rolling out education, information and insight into leading dermatological science and our up-and-coming brands.
Ready to dive-in to a fairer beauty community? Welcome to a-beauty – we’re so happy you’re here.