Save your bank ballance by swapping out these exxy beauty faves for our mo...
When it comes to the ingredients you pour into your water, not all formulas are made the same. Stepping away from the mainstream collections that use harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances and artificial colouring to formulate their brands, every product on our shelves is always:
- Free from chemical filled additives
- Committed to be 100% cruelty-free
- Made by an Australian team that’s committed to a fairer, kinder, cleaner beauty community
Our bath collection is no different. If you’re wondering what key ingredients will provide nourishment on a cold winter’s night, we recommend:
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is a soothing, highly moisturising way to nourish the skin.
- Dead Sea salts: Along with Epsom salts, these provide a gentle exfoliation while being rich in magnesium. (Great for unwinding before bedtime.)
- Essential oils: These provide a pure scent that can help soothe topical conditions and add extra hydrating benefits to your water.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe Vera provides a soothing way to treat inflammatory or itching conditions (and acts as a great calming agent to ease the sting of a sunburn).
As with any shower routine, we always recommend following up with a hydrating moisturising or body oil. Hot water can dry your skin during the winter time. You want to lock in the extra benefits achieved through your night-time soak, so following up with the right moisturiser can help lock in the above benefits.
Relaxation 101: A Clean and Calm Experience.
If you have been looking for new products that better align with your environmental, health and wellbeing values, you’ve come to the right place.
Only stocking brands committed to a fairer, kinder, cleaner beauty community, every product on our shelves is thoroughly examined and tested before being shared with our community. Welcome to a-beauty – we’re glad to have you here.