Save your bank ballance by swapping out these exxy beauty faves for our mo...
Our range of wellness tonics are supportive of overall wellbeing, meaning that they can level up your skin’s texture and appearance, and support both mental and physical health – all from the inside out.
How are these key ingredients beneficial to your inner and outer health? Here are a few of our favourite ingredients infused into our range of tonics:
- Hemp seed oil: Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, hemp seed oil provides a concentrated dose of hydration and anti-inflammatory properties for both the digestive tract and skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory spice that warms the digestive tract and soothes irritated topical conditions.
- Coconut oil: Rich in fatty acids, coconut oil is an excellent source of hydration for good skin health, and saturated fats for those following a vegan diet.
- Apple cider vinegar: Full of beneficial bacteria’s, apple cider vinegar has long since been relied on as a great digestive cleanser.
- Ashwagandha: This adaptogen is relied on for balancing the nervous system and supports a calm state of mind.
- Goji: This superfood is recognised for its antioxidant properties, targeting free radicals with a concentrated boost of Vitamin C.
- Maca: Maca is an adaptogen that supports a proper hormonal balance, with increased libido and energy.
And each is ground down in its raw form in an easy to take capsule or drinkable powder so that they can be incorporated into your daily routine with ease.
With the the sheer number of super-ingredients on the market, it can be a bit overwhelming to know what to choose. We’re here to help – we are now proud supporters of each of these Australian-owned brands. Check out our carefully curated range and experience the benefits for yourself.