Save your bank ballance by swapping out these exxy beauty faves for our mo...
When placed directly onto, and absorbed into, the skin, synthetic fragrances can be irritating to dehydrated or cracked skin. This can potentially cause long-term harmful side effects, causing skin irritation and triggering existing conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
If you’re looking to use more naturally-derived products, essential oil based formulas can:
- Help treat some topical conditions: As some blends have anti-inflammatory properties, you could get a two-for-one with a pure essential oil-based blend when spritzed lightly onto the skin.
- Support aromatherapy benefits: Many naturopaths, TCM practitioners and herbalists use plant-based botanicals to relief symptoms of anxiety, stress and insomnia, among others. Not only will your perfume become your signature scent, but the right blend may have wellbeing benefits as well.
- Sourced from plant-based botanicals, making them safe for most topical applications when diluted.
Overhauling Australia’s Perfume Industry.
When it comes to what we put on our bodies, we can never be too careful. The benefits of more consciously shopping and adopting considerate go-to’s include:
- Supporting a local economy
- Better transparency about ingredients and production methods
- A kinder beauty community that no longer tests on animals
- Increased support for eco-friendly and sustainable products and packaging.
Ready to join the a-beauty revolution? Welcome to our community – we’re glad to have you here.