Save your bank ballance by swapping out these exxy beauty faves for our mo...
There are so many choices on the market, so knowing which one is best for you can be challenging. Fortunately, these leading ingredients will enhance your best look, no matter your skin type:
- Essential Oils: Safe, scented and full of nourishing botanicals, essential oils can help treated common conditions such as dryness, dehydration and itchiness – and even calm eczema.
- Aloe Vera: This is a genuinely natural plant-based compound that can soothe irritated skin and cool the sting of sunburn.
- Vitamin E or Shea Butter: These are both rich in Vitamin E, a much-needed ingredient for healthy epidermal rejuvenation and health
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an excellent go-to for reducing the appearance of scars, spot marks and body acne.
- Coconut Oil: This is an excellent hydrating agent with naturally protective properties.
Unfortunately, over the past few decades we know that the cosmetic industry has garnered a bad reputation for misleading marketing claims, questionable manufacturing processes, and potentially harmful ingredients.
If you’re consciously looking into your purchases, forgo the sometimes falsely used ‘natural’ claim and avoid the following, wherever possible:
- Parabens: These potentially harmful additives could affect your endocrinological health.
- Alcohols: While it’s normal that some formulas have alcohols in them, those that list this ingredient high on the list could be extra drying.
- Companies that test on animals: If there’s no clear indication that the product is 100% cruelty-free, let it go.
Need to up your body care game for the colder months? Consider looking out for formulas that include the above recommended additions.
Unsure whether one of our formulas is right for you? Get in touch with our friendly team. We’ll tell you what’s what – with a full range of all the best, most eco-conscious Australian beauty brands on offer.