Save your bank ballance by swapping out these exxy beauty faves for our mo...
There are a number of questionable additives and practices are found on the mainstream market, including:
- Potentially harmful chemicals
- Harsh preservatives
- Alcohols (a little is fine, but too much can be irritating to sensitive skin)
- Synthetic fragrances
- Artificial colouring
With the potential for the above ingredients to irritate sensitive skin, aggravate existing conditions like eczema and psoriasis, and have potential effects on our long-term health including our endocrine systems, we’re saying a hard pass to anything that hasn’t had its safety confirmed for of our overall wellbeing.
If you’re looking at your bath cupboard and concerned about soaking in a vat of chemicals, switching out your favourite brands for formulas filled with the following might ease your concerns:
- Coconut milk: This is a rich, natural way to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Dead Sea salts: These are perfect for providing gentle exfoliation.
- Epsom salts: These provide a tub that’s rich in magnesium, with numerous health benefits.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe vera is renowned for its calming, soothing properties. It can ease the sting of sunburn or reduce inflammatory troubles like chickenpox, insect bites and eczema.
Every one of the collections on our shelves has been tested for efficacy and its commitment to being 100% cruelty-free, so we’re certain that there is a soak on the market that is truly good for you.
Clean, Green, and (Not) Mean: Australia’s Best Brands.
If you’re just diving into the world of cleaner beauty, feel free to check out more a-beauty articles examining leading dermatological science and the art behind truly conscious and kind skincare.